My Blog List

Thursday 3 April 2014

Babylonian Army Assembled




Gathered together my Hammurabic Babylonian for Clash of Empires battle(around 2600 points).  Quite a bit painting to do it seems.  As I am used to looking at Impetus size armies... this one seems big.  In the second picture Hammurabi is on foot beside his men to show he will not run away in a chariot.  Chariots were limited at this period anyway.  Majority of figures are Cutting Edge with some Foundry and couple of Castaway Arts

4 comments:

  1. Impressive looking army Colin! I'm doing two sides for my Amorites - two divisions each in Hail Caesar but will run small chariot units of three models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, Colin. Makes to want to play my Myceanaeans again - with Hail Caesar. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Stuff! I'm painting also Ancient, but in Scale 1:72
    http://miniaturen1-72.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete